Blue Horizon Counseling is a group practice located in the heart of Pearland and serving clients from all over the state of Texas. We strive to meet the mental health needs of our community by providing quality, individualized care.
Please be aware of the following requirements:
- Hold a therapy license, in good standing, in the state of Texas (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
- Experience with a specific population (addictions, couples, anxiety, eating disorders…)
- Commitment to at least 20 hours of work/week, with a minimum caseload of 15
- Availability to work at least one evening and/or week-end day a week
- Able to work both independently to complete job tasks and appreciates a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Commitment to the practice’s efforts towards equality and inclusivity
- Align with the practice’s values of Collaboration, Integrity and Individuality
All positions are currently offered as W-2 employment, with an hourly rate that varies depending on level of experience and size of caseload. There is room for additional income for administrative obligations and other activities that promote the practice.
For further information or to express interest, please submit your cover letter and resume to Heather@bluehorizoncounseling.com.